A simple, traditional ceiling fan at a great price....yes please! The Alvina is a low profile, easy to install ceiling fan with all the features you love but none of the hassle.
The Alvina farmhouse ceiling fan showcases a striking satin nickel finish-perfect for those inviting farmhouse spaces. Having a blade span of 44 inches, this fan is perfect for medium to small rooms such as bedrooms, dens, and more!
- Keep Cool With The Correct Ceiling Fan Size: For ultimate performance, choose the best ceiling fan size for your room; This 44 inch ceiling fan is ideal for smaller rooms up to 100 sq. ft. such as bedrooms, kitchens, and other small spaces
- Modern Blades to Suit Your Home: The Alvina 5 blade fan provides ultimate airflow; These fan blades deliver maximum circulation at high speed; Blades have stylish and more traditional look and feel
- Flush Mount Ceiling Fan: Chic low profile, hugger mount design built for rooms with low ceilings or where extra space is needed
- Crafted With High-Quality Material: The high-capacity motor delivers powerful airflow and quiet performance for years to come; This durable and modern ceiling fan is designed for long lasting comfort; ETL listed
- Reversible Fan For All Seasons: Improves air circulation in winter and summer; During summer, this ceiling fan optimizes airflow to enhance comfort; During winter, change the direction to evenly distribute warm air on low speed
- Indoor Ceiling Fan: This contemporary ceiling fan is perfect for your living room, kitchen, bedrooms, dens or areas where increased airflow can make a room more comfortable; not designed for outdoor use
- Pull Chain Control: Control your Prominence Home ceiling fan with the 2 pull chains; 1 chain operates the fan’s 3 speeds while the other turns the light kit on and off
- Ceiling Fan With Light: Easily control your fan light with the convenient pull chain; LED bulbs (included) are energy-efficient and longer lasting; Dimmable from 20% to 100%
- Modern Dual-Finish Blades: This fan’s traditional design will suit your home’s decor and comes with a different finish on each side of the blades; Choose between Gray Oak and Walnut; Pick the finish that best fits your space